Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 26

I didn't even realize this was possible but I only had 2 weigh ins in between TOM weigh ins.  And now I'm up 1.8 pounds this week.  This is my biggest gain ever since I started and it's really depressing.  Plus I haven't been weighing myself because of TOM so it was a big shock.  And it just snowballs from here. Not only is my weekly weigh in up but it affects my 6 month weigh in today and my March weigh in tomorrow.  It screws up everything.


There's not much I can do about it so I just have to keep going.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing such an incredible job at this. You are successful in an endeavor that so many people find impossible. I hate to see you being so hard on yourself. I hope you've been able to shake it off and realize you've got this! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share, love reading your blog!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking on you since we haven't seen an update in a while! Hope everything is OK.
    www.valeroni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up on your blog! Look how much more weight you have lost since your last entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to you?
    (It occurred to me maybe you had surgery or something.)

    ReplyDelete