Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 23

Despite this week being the least amount of weight I've ever gained during TOM, it's been an incredibly frustrating week.  It's true I'm dealing with some stress and anxiety but mostly it's so frustrating to be so close to 50 pounds (I was .2 pounds away) and then be unable to stop yourself from gaining weight and maintaining that gain for days, many days.  And even now it feels out of my control.  History shows that I have a great loss the week after TOM so I'm just hanging in there for that.  I'm so tired of treading water.  I know it's the nature of it but I hate it.  I need momentum.


I think a silver lining is necessary and I'm down 6 pounds since my last TOM weigh in, that's something.  It's not like A LOT but it's a big deal.  I need to hold on to that.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! So inspiring and so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 pounds in a month is a BIG DEAL! WOW! I'm so impressed with your will power. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. You may be allergic to some food items, vegetarian, or maybe you just want something else. You can substitute them, but only with others that have similar nutritional properties and the same amount of calories. See more http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/diet-plan/military-diet-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete