Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 16




Well, you have to subtract out the .8 I gained last week during my period.  And then share this loss with last week so essentially I lost 1.5 pounds last week and 1.5 pounds this week.  I want to complain about that but I'm not going to.  I seem to be having a little more difficulty losing weigh this month than last month, which seems crazy because last month was Christmas and you'd think that would be the difficult month.  I feel like my calories are on point but I'm just not seeing the same numbers.

There's really not much I can do about that but focus on the positives.  And there's quite a few coming up.  1) I'm about to be at 40 pounds lost, which is amazing. 2) I'm about cross the weight I was after my appendectomy in 2013 (2012?), which is the lowest weight I've seen since my wedding weight, 3) I'm about to cross my wedding weight.  Besides that brief moment after my surgery, I haven't seen numbers like this since I got married in 2005! 4) And you can't forget about Onderland. I'm hoping to hit Onederland before Valentine's Day.  I don't even know if that's still possible.  December's weights would have made it possible but I don't even know if I'm going to lose 10 pounds this month, which is a goal.

But it doesn't matter, goals are just destinations, when I reach them doesn't really matter as long as I do.  All I have to do is keep going.  I'm amazed at how far I've come so far and it really starts to get fun after I hit Onederland and get out of plus sized clothes and bra and swimsuits.

I'm so excited!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! And when did you start, October? Just think, today would have come whether you were trying to lose weight or not, and here it is and you're down almost 40 pounds! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I am so jealous (but very happy for you). I really wish I had your motivation. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great!! I've been reading you forever (since you had your first blog, before you got married) and I am super impressed and cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete