Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 11

This whole week has been pretty depressing weight wise.  I started gaining weight last Thursday and it's been up ever since.  Granted it is my period week but I managed to lose over a pound the last period so I don't know what happened. I could not be doing any better on this diet so I know it's not my food.  I can't do much about my body holding onto water or whatever.  I have to wait it out.

I looked up my last diet and I gained more than a few times then (for no reason) and wrote something similar the first time it happened.  I just have to wait this out, there's nothing else I can do.  I hate that it may affect some of my goals.  I was reaching another milestone on the 24th and I could be very close to Onederland early in January.  A week like this just destroys stuff like that.  And it would be different if I cheated but I've been spot on.

So I'm a little upset, okay, a lot upset, but I can't do anything about it.  It's a stressful week for me, our Christmas party is on Friday.  I start cooking tomorrow and it gets a little nutty.  Maybe after that things will settle down.  I was excited after the bar party to see how much weight I would lose for this  party.  It's disappointing but it happens.  It can't be the end of the world.


2 comments:

  1. I noticed that during "those" weeks, as long as I kept eating correctly-even if I gained one week, I might see a really nice loss the next one. You are doing a great job, and think how far you have come! Hopefully you will meet those goals you set, but you are doing wonderfully-I hope you are proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good idea to look over your past records, so you know it happens. :-( Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete