Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 9



I really want to lose 2 pounds a week but it's Thanksgiving week so I'll take it!

This was a difficult week.  I cook a big Thanksgiving dinner every year and I obviously pick all the things I like to eat on Thanksgiving and it was difficult to only try a little bit of everything.  After Thanksgiving we gave all the food away to our family except a good amount of turkey and about 2 small servings of stuffing.  Stuffing is probably my favorite thing in the world behind crab legs and chocolate cake so I'm glad I kept a little bit of it.  I had the stuffing for 2 different lunches with turkey and it was really great.  On Sunday we went to my dad's for Thanksgiving there.  I did really well but I did pick at some stuffing on the way out the door.

Both Thanksgiving and Sunday I missed dinner and I also always miss dinner on Saturdays so I can have Eggs Benedict.  It was a rough week because of that.  I missed dinner 3 times last week and it's really a hard thing to do.  But I got through it.  I'm considering not having Eggs Benedict on Saturday or maybe every other Saturday but I get excited on Saturday morning so we'll see.

Hope your holidays were great!  I'm on Instagram a few times a day usually if you want to read more about what's going on with this weight loss journey.  Instagram: Dietchick09

I'll also be starting up Sunday dinners for a few weeks at least so I'll get back to those posts as well.

2 comments:

  1. So, I had the weirdest thing happen to me-when I weighed myself on Nov. 30th-I was at the lowest weight I have been for about 10 yrs. The Monday after Thanksgiving!! I got on and off the scale about a million times, because I was in shock. My only explanation was I had a bit of a cold, so while I did eat leftovers, I didn't do any kind of snacking at all, and I had no interest in alcohol (I do enjoy a cocktail at night).

    I did weigh myself yesterday, and I am up a couple pounds from that lower weigh in, but I do find it funny-I feel like I never lose weight from Halloween to NYE-so while I try not to be controlled by numbers, it was really fun!

    You are doing amazing with the weight loss-congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen! I think the scale is a weird duck, I had a strange gain for no reason whatsoever earlier this week but thank god it went away. ;-)

      Delete