Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

It's not that losing 1.4 pounds is bad, obviously it's really good.  What sucks is to get a mindset that I'm going to lose 2 pounds a week and go 2 weeks without doing that.  This was my period week, I don't know why that matters but it does.  My husband lost 3 pounds.  I lost 1.4.  This is just how it goes.

I lost 1.2 of these pounds last Thursday.  Then I maintained for 3 days, gained .2 pounds and maintained that for 2 days and then magically lost .4 pounds last night.  It's been a battle all week.  I'm just tired but it doesn't matter.  It is what it is and all I can do is go on.

I envy people who get excited to lose a 1/2 pound a week.  Man, I envy you guys.


I'd say next week will be better but I said that last week.  I REALLY wanted to be down 20 pounds by Thanksgiving.  That's going to be very tough now.

I should really be very happy.  I had a really good chance of only losing a pound this week.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. I have gained the past two weeks (less than a pound total) and now I am at a conference in another country and it has been a really rough week. All we can do is move forward. It is very tiring, but you are doing so good. I know it doesn't seem to help, but I wish that I was losing consistently like you are doing. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete