Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Wednesday Weigh-In

Apparently I had a good week!  My weight went from a virtual standstill until like Saturday and then I started dropping weight every day.  I wish every day was like that, I could get somewhere.

I'm very excited and I'm smart enough not to expect to lose 4 pounds every week.  But I'll take it this week.


In related news, I've been thinking about this a lot and I think I'm going to change my username on Instagram to dietchick09.  I feel like justnesting is someone who's accepted their life as it is and though I'm really happy that was my goal for many years, I'm trying to make a real difference now and I think dietchick09 will reflect that.  Don't have Instagram yet?  Well, get on that! It's the best!

FOUR POUNDS!  OH MY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Four pounds! Very cool! I'm down 1.5 pounds in the past week, which I'm happy about.

    ReplyDelete