Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday



I lost 2.8 pounds again!  I did get 3 readings from 3 places in the room (the floor is wobbly).  I chose the reading that was the most level (in the middle of the room).  There was a lower number but I could rock the scale a little and I didn't think it would be fair and I'd pay for it next week.

So, hurray-hurray.  I also have the lowest weight I've ever recorded on MyFitnessPal.  I had a short run of entries in 2013 that were skirting around this weight.

Now back to work!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back, I followed you all the way back when you had your original Bathroom Scale blog, loved it then, love that you are back! I struggle with food and weight constantly, just lost 50 lbs. and am already scared about gaining it back. Love reading your recipes and ideas, of course I hate to read about anyone struggling, but it's nice to read how others cope, so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missjms. Congratulations on your 50 pound weight loss! That's amazing. I strongly feel maintenance is the hardest part. I know I'm headed that way and it's a definite concern.

      Delete
  3. Karen - I accidentally deleted your comment, I'm so sorry, the "publish" and "delete" button are right under each other and I missed the correct button on my iphone.

    Karen said: Thank you so much for sharing your story! After watching my weight creep up the last couple of years, I find myself at my highest weight ever, so I started back tracking calories and getting back into a regular exercise program on October 1. I'm discouraged because it's hard to stay at the 1200 calorie mark and I've actually gained a little instead of losing, so finding your blog has been encouraging! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen - we started on the same day, that's exciting. If you find 1200 to be too hard, I'd bump up the calories to 1500 or even 1600 especially if you are working out. It might be easier.

      Delete