Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

Drum roll....

I lost 2.45 pounds this week!

I'm a little surprised because I lost 1 pound from just yesterday and I didn't think that would happen because we ate dinner after 10pm (ugh) and I'm about to start my period at any moment.

So this is very thrilling.  My total weight loss in the past two weeks is 6.5 pounds.

I keep day dreaming about my size come Christmastime.  I'm just very excited to be making this change in my life.  Even though it's only 6.5 pounds, which is small potatoes compared to what I need to lose, I really didn't think I could do this at all so I'm just surprised in myself that I made the leap of faith and feel really good about my future and pushing on in the weeks and months to come.

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration to me, Lori - thanks for letting me know you're writing again and for the lovely birthday wishes on Monday! xoxo Denise

    ReplyDelete