Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh No, Not Again

So, I've been trying to make this place my new home now for almost 4 months.  And a lot of things are really great about it.  But some things have been really troubling me.

1.  I feel stupid being Diet Chick.  I'm 41 years old.  I'm not a diet chick anymore.  When I picked this name I was a lot younger and I felt very vibrant about my plans and my goals.  I liked hip-hop back then.  I was just different.  Ok, so I still like hip-hop.  But I have changed.

2.  I'm not dieting and have no immediate plans to begin some sort of big ass diet.  That said one day I might decide to jump in but right now I'm focused on other things, not that I want to gain weight, no way, but I'm just not in this.  I tried jumping back in to this world that I used to feel like I belonged to but I don't belong here any more.  I can't bring myself to even read diet blogs.  I tried, I really did, but I want to read about other things.  If I don't even want to read about something I'm supposed to be writing about then that really doesn't make any sense.

3.  So where does this bring me now.  Well, one of the good things about coming back here is I got used to being in my old boots, so to speak.  And there's another pair of boots in the closet I'd rather be in any way: Just Nesting.  So that's where I'm going back.  I do hope you'll join me there.  I want Just Nesting to be my home on the internet.  I don't want to move again.  My intention is to not move any more but to stay there.  I think I've figured out how to do that and feel confident and assured about it.  Thanks to all you guys for following me around.  I know it's a pain.

There's no new twitter or instagram, I just changed my information so you don't have to refollow me there.  And flickr and pinterest have always stayed the same.

See you soon:

http://justnesting.blogspot.com


2 comments: